A network of up-market travel agencies committed to servicing the needs of luxury travellers.
Asia World Indonesia is now a member Traveller Made, which is a global network community of luxury travel designers dedicated to providing unique and exclusive bespoke journeys to travellers looking for luxury leisure time, exceptional hotels and tailor made travel experiences.
The network has (statistics correct at time of writing):
- Members comprising 121 luxury travel agencies from 26 European countries, as well as 20 members from Japan, China, India, UAE, Qatar, USA, Canada and Brazil
- 300+ luxury hotels as partners
- 13 major luxury hospitality groups that include Oetker Collection, Belmond Hotels, Raffles, Fairmont, Peninsula, Shangri-La, SBM Monaco, Taj, Park Hyatt, Waldorf Astoria, Conrad, and Trump Hotels.
- Smaller groups such as Fasano Hotels, La Réserve, Alila, Capella, Maybourne, and Baglioni.
- 46 DMC partners
Traveller Made also hosts a number of events yearly. They are:
- 5 Best Practices committees (Hospitality, Experiential, Airlines, Communication, Travel Designers) constituted of member agencies, hotel and DMC partners, and other major suppliers such as airlines. They convene twice a year, in July and November – the summer session in Europe and the second on the French Riviera just before ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market).
- A yearly “Luxury Travel Connection Forum”, which is a gathering of all member agencies across Europe with their three to four key travel advisors, and all hotels and DMC partners for one-on-one networking, team-bonding and conferences.
For more information on Traveller Made, please visit: http://www.travellermade.com/