Location: Nusa Penida, Bali
Type: Full Day (8-9 hours)
Starting From USD 98
Embark on a full day journey by catamaran to get a glimpse of yet another of Bali’s sister islands in Nusa Penida. With plenty of activities included you can always choose to relax under the sun and be fanned by the cooling ocean breeze at Crystal Bay.
The journey starts with pick up at your hotel around 08:00 am and drive to Benoa port to board Aristocat, the 64 feet luxury sailing catamaran. Enjoy the sunshine as you sail for 60-90 minutes to Crystal Bay, Nusa Penida; a remote tropical hideaway available only to the castaway cruise guests.
At this pristine bay, you may snorkel and witness some of Indonesia’s best tropical coral reefs. A barbeque lunch will be served for you under the palm trees. There is also a chance to visit one of the islands rustic villages and observe the sarong weavers and wood carvers at work or try the local food made of cassava. Along the way, get close to the islanders as they go about their daily life.
You can always choose to just laze in the sun enjoying the cooling sea breezes in the bay until its time to sail back to Bali. Arrive back at Benoa port at around 18:00 pm and transfer back to your hotel.
- Suitable for Individual Travelers, Groups or Families
- Operates on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday between 1st April-31st October
- Depart from Benoa port at 09:00 am and return at 18:00 pm during sunset time
- Advance booking required minimum 24 hours
- Shared transfer in non-private air-conditioned car
- Special rates available for Children
- Diving and Massage available at extra charge
This day cruise is perfect for those who enjoy sailing and a secluded beach experience with options of numerous water sport activities.