An exotic sanctuary in the heart of Bali, and the perfect retreat to rest one’s mind, body and soul.
Mandapa, the most recent Ritz-Carlton boutique hotel under the “Reserve” label, is due to open in the second quarter of 2015. It is the third Ritz-Carlton Reserve property worldwide after Phulay Bay in Krabi, Thailand and Dorado Beach in Puerto Rico.
The upcoming Reserve is located by the River Ayung in the heart of Ubud, Bali’s culture and heritage heartland. It blends the local culture and heritage with intuitive individual service, exquisite indigenous design and a deep respect for the environment.
The resort is a unique retreat of 60 suites and villas comprising the following:
- Reserve Suites (25), 100sqm including veranda with intimate daybed and large bathroom; rice fields views.
- Mandapa Suites (10), 145sqm including veranda with daybed, living area, guest and master bathrooms; rice fields views.
- One-bedroom Pool Villa (23), 430sqm pool villa, 110sqm indoor area, Balinese garden with seating areas, outdoor bathing and 30m2 pool; rice fields or river views.
- Reserve two-bedroom Pool Villa (1), 995sqm Balinese villa with indoor/outdoor seating and dining areas, outdoor bathing, kitchen, 80sqm pool and exceptional views to the Ayung River.
- Mandapa three-bedroom Pool Villa (1), 2,000sqm Balinese villa with three bedrooms/bathrooms, sauna, steam and outdoor bathing; private fitness and spa. Indoor and outdoor living/ dining areas, kitchen, alluring 20sqm pool and exceptional view of the Ayung River.
Food and beverage options in Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve include an all-day dining open air restaurant serving Indonesian, Cantonese specialties and international cuisine; Pool Bar & Grill for casual dining and grill dishes; Library Bar for drinks, bite size food and signature afternoon tea; and European fine dining.
The resort’s spa at overlooks the Ayung River with six treatment rooms including two suites, and offers ancient and modern therapies. Other facilities include a state-of-the-art gymnasium, yoga studio, vitality pool, and relaxation areas.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Mandapa/Default.htm