The new kid’s club will open in early June 2014, an outlet for entertainment and education for children.
Play@Sheraton. The newest facility in Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, is to accommodate to the needs of family travelling with young children. The concept of the club is to have a safe and fun environment for children to be entertained and educated in line with the resort’s goal of providing Edutainment (education and entertainment).
Play@Sheraton allows a fun way of learning and exploring Bali’s culture, community and people for children of various ages.
• World of Nickelodeon – 3 to 5 years old: Introduce them to technology, while exploring the world of Nickelodeon with their favourite character.
• I’m an Explorer – 6 to12 years old: This programme offers children the opportunity to play and learn with activities ranging from art creations, exposure to the local culture and advance technology
Programme & Activities
- Technology: Play@Sheraton online gaming portal
- Creative Art: Introducing the spirit of learning and sharing through creative art with elements of the local culture and sustainability
- Food & Beverage: Enjoy dining discounts of up to 50% for children up to 12 years. Encourage children to indulge in a healthy dining option through the “Color Your Mini Plate” programme and, at the same time, take opportunity of the SPG kids pass (at a fee) that entitles the young ones to a full board dining benefit at Feast
- Welcome area
- Communal table with two computer stations
- 42" TV with international channel selection and DVD movies
- Play Station 3
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Local and international books selection
- Mini toilet and wash basin
- Outdoor sand pit
- Outdoor wet area with cascading water feature
- Arrival experience: Upon check-in the young guests receive a Sheraton drawstring bag that contains a resort map, welcome letter, Sheraton teddy bear, activities listing, colouring book and crayons, and water bottle (this can be refilled throughout the stay at any of the resort’s venue with soft drinks, water or milk)
- In-room experience: Special amenities are set up for the comfort and enjoyment of the young guests for them to enjoy their resort experience from start to finish. This includes kid’s hooded bathrobe, bath amenities and slipper.
Guests with children can enjoy these facilities when they book a family room with one king bed- and one twin bed- room connected by a foyer where the children can have their own space to play. Special in-room features are also made available upon request, including potty seat, bottle warmer, and step, baby crib.
For more information please visit: http://www.sheratonbalikuta.com