Refurbishment will be carried out from 1 September to 30 November 2014 as part of the resort’s continuing efforts to improve facilities and services,
Prama Sanur Beach Bali is located right on the sandy beach of Sanur, one of Bali’s most popular areas, It is surrounded by 7.5 hectares of tropical gardens, and is about 20 kilometres from Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The 428-room resort has two Olympic swimming pools, four restaurants, a beachfront bar and lounge, Peppers Bar, swim-up bar, gym, spa, a grand ballroom and four meeting rooms.
For many years the resort has been the perfect sanctuary for visitors to Bali looking for an idyllic relaxing holiday, offering refined services and excellent facilities. To enhance these offerings it will undergo renovations from 1 September to 30 November 2014.
The areas undergoing renovations:
- 49 rooms at the Wisnu Wing will have renovations on their interiors, corridors and staircases
- The Olympic pool (the Kids and play pool) will have its tiles changed, and additional slides, a water area for kids and pool cabanas.
The renovation work will be carried out from Monday to Sunday from 9am to 6pm. There will be some low noise and dust disturbances, but no demolition will be carried out on any structures. The management is taking all the necessary measures to minimise any disturbance to the guests’ comfort and activities.
The changes during the renovation period are:
- The pool service and facilities will be relocated to the main lagoon pool, while the smaller Olympic pool is closed
- The Garuda Wing and Kresna Wing will be used to accommodate guests
- Guests will be allocated rooms away the Wisnu Wing while the renovations is ongoing
The management is offering the following services to the resort’s guests during the work period:
- 25% discount on food and beverages at all outlets during the whole stay period
- One free drink voucher upon arrival at Bamboo Bar. (Not applicable during special promotion and happy hours)
- Complimentary shuttle bus three times per hour to Sanur city centre from Monday to Sunday
- Complimentary shuttle bus once per day to Kuta