A luxurious resort that is the embodiment of the timeless charms of Indo-Balinese hospitality
The Ritz-Carlton, Bali is located on the southern tip of the island, in Sawangan, Nusa Dua. Built on an expansive manicured 12.7 hectares of white beach-front and elevated cliff top settings, it offers an unobstructed view of the Indian Ocean and Bali’s sacred Mount Agung.
Scheduled to soft open in October 2014, the resort is only a 30-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport through Bali Mandara toll road.
The 313 rooms of The Ritz-Carlton, Bali comprise suites and villas, which incorporate Balinese architectural style and materials in eye-catching palette. They comprise:
- The Sawangan Suites (108 square metres): 230 units, with 34 units featuring lagoon access and 60 with club access.
- The Ritz-Carlton Suites(128.17 square metres): 49 suites, including 10 units with lagoon access, and seven units with club access. Feature an air-conditioned bedroom with indoor and outdoor living area with oversize daybed.
- The Pool Pavilions(110 square meters): 18 one-bedroom pavilions combine indoor and outdoor living areas, air-conditioned bedroom with adjoining dressing/closet area, oversized soaking bathtub, double vanities, and an outdoor shower. The swimming pool is accessible from the terrace.
- The Garden Villas (359.37 square metres): Located on the cliff top, four villas feature two-storey pavilion with indoor living and dining area, kitchen, expansive terrace that lead to a swimming pool, outdoor shower and a Balinese bale at the corner. The master bedroom and bathroom are on the second floor, and a daybed area on the rooftop.
- The Cliff Villas (280.5 square metres): Similar to The Garden Villa, four units of are located at the cliff area. Guest can opt for soaking in the spacious round shape bathtub or the swimming pool.
- The Sky Villas (from 159.08 square metres): Six units of one- and two-bedroom villas, each with a floating swimming pool, outdoor tub, large sundeck area, a Balinese bale, and separate living/dining area. The spacious bedroom features super large 2.4 metre bed, separate living room, and adjacent dressing area.
- The Ritz-Carlton Cliff Villa (591.63 square metres): The villa has three separate bedrooms on the ground floor with access to the infinity pool that has large sundeck and a Balinese bale. There is a spacious air-conditioned living area and an open-air lounge on the second floor.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ocean-front Villa (677.28 square metres): Located on the beachfront with direct access to the beach, it has three spacious bedrooms with massage pavilion. This villa is suitable for in-villa wedding.
The resort’s food & beverage outlets include Rake, Japanese Lounge and Bar; dinner- only restaurant Bejana serving Indonesian food; Beach Grill on the beachfront; Breezes
Pool Bar and Tapas Lounge for lunch and dinner; all-day dining restaurant Senses; and The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge.
Facilities include the Spa with a traditional Balinese garden and 14 treatment rooms, 24-hour business centre, health club with fitness centre, a one-stop meeting and wedding service, and two wedding chapels
For more information, please visit: www.ritzcarlton.com/bali