The deluxe resort is designed to blend with nature and the sea, with unobstructed views of Sawangan Beach.
The Ritz-Carlton has adopted modern Balinese motifs and features into its design throughout its 12.7 hectares property. Each of the 313 suites and villas featured the Tree of Life motif, which have been hand-polished and applied plasters by local craftsmen using old techniques and the use of luxurious locally woven fabrics.
To ensure each guest enjoys the luxury of space and privacy, the resort offers only suite or villa accommodation comprising:
- The Sawangan Junior Suites, which feature a modular design and some with lagoon access.
- The Ritz-Carlton Suites offers separate bedroom and living room.
- The one-bedroom Pool Pavilions have a combination of indoor/outdoor living area, outdoor shower and a pool.
- The Sky Villas are set on the resort’s top floor, offering spectacular views, with a floating swimming pool and large sundeck
- The Ritz-Carlton Oceanfront Villas offer direct access to the beach, three spacious bedrooms, a massage pavilion, and 24-hour butler service.
- The Garden Villas at the cliff top feature a two-storey pavilion with indoor living and dining area, kitchen, expansive terrace that lead to a swimming pool, outdoor shower and a Balinese bale at the corner
- The Cliff Villas enjoy spectacular view of the Indian Ocean with Mount Agung as the backdrop • The Ritz-Carlton Cliff Villas have three bedrooms on the first level, and expansive indoor and outdoor living and lounging area at the top.
Facilities include the Ritz-Carlton Spa offering signature treatments with authentic local natural ingredients, and Ritz Kids located in the main resort with its own private pool and water slides for the little guests.
The resort has a range of dining options: Raku that serves sushi, sashimi and Japanese-style tapas; the dinner-only Bejana; Breezes Tapas lounge for casual dining and cocktails; the all-day dining restaurant Senses; and the Beach Grill with special seafood and grill items at live cooking station.
Its beautiful setting made The Ritz-Carlton ideal for weddings for couples who want to host a destination wedding or a local celebration. There is also a charming chapel by the beach, with dedicated planners and multilingual staff attending to the wedding party.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Bali/