The refurbishments transform the villas into cosy cocoons for guests to feel at home surrounded by Bali’s warm hospitality.
Guests at the renovated one-bedroom Ocean View Pool Villas can now enjoy the new features that include:
- 15% increase in size of interior living area, as part of the total 300sqm of indoor and outdoor space including plunge pool;
- New canopy-style beds with indigenous textiles and throw cushions;
- 50% larger marble bathroom designed around a hand-carved Roman-style bath centrepiece, with additional indoor-outdoor shower featuring an all-glass wall for natural light and garden views;
- Completely new furniture and fixtures, drapery, hardware and other decor;
- New indoor and outdoor furniture to enable more outdoor entertaining poolside, and a more comfortable in-Villa dining experience;
- New lighting, air-conditioning system, and 55-inch HD-TVs in living room and bedroom;
- Spacious walk-in wardrobe;
- Landscaping of garden and pool terrace area.
Butlers certified annually by the Guild of Professional Butlers UK – the same organisation that trains butlers for royalty and celebrities – take care of every whim of the guest with discreet, thoughtful service. Personal Assistants are also available to plan a memorable holiday even before touch down at the airport.
For more information, please visit: http://www.villas.com/indonesia/bali/jimbaran/the-villas-at-ayana-resort-and-spa-bali.html