A luxury resort for a unique experience amidst tranquil setting in East Bali, where guests can relax and enjoy a well-balanced and healthy diet.
Villa Flow Bali, which opened in 2011, has gained international recognition for its beautiful setting and excellent facilities and services. It has consistent TripAdvisor rankings in the Top 20 out of 1,200 Specialty Lodgings in Bali, and has been awarded the prestigious Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and 2013.
Located in the quiet and peaceful coastal town of Seraya Barat in Karangasem Province, East Bali, Villa Flow offers a unique experience to visitors looking for something special – an intimate boutique hotel of high quality standards and service in an authentic Balinese setting.
As the resort is elevated about two metres above the sea it has spectacular views over the Lombok Strait. A landscaped private beachfront about 500 metres down the road gives guest a tranquil setting to relax on comfortable lounge chairs.
For those looking for a base from which to explore the region, Villa Flow is centrally located with easy access to many sights in the area such as Tenganan, Sidemen and Candidasa, the Gili islands and Bali’s best diving spots in Amed and Tulamben.
Guests are greeted with a welcome drink on arrival, daily breakfast and afternoon tea with snacks, unlimited bottled water and complimentary use of mountain bikes. WiFi is available free of charge in the lounge area.
Choice of Accommodation
• Coconut House (70sqm): The two-storey Coconut House is secluded with a private terrace offering great views over the gardens and sea. It can accommodate two to four adults. The two floors are connected through an outdoor staircase and is fitted with ceiling fans and air-coolers, TV and DVD player, minibar private terrace. The upstairs floor has a master bedroom and bathroom. The ground floor, which also has a bathroom, can be used either as living room or as a second bedroom.
• Rooms with a View (35sqm-4sqm): There are 4 rooms with a view, each accommodating two adults. All the rooms have air-conditioning, ceiling fans; ensuite and open-plan bathrooms. They also have access to either a very large roof top terrace with several seating areas or a private balcony.
Room in both categories have king-size beds.
• Swimming Pool: This is a beautiful emerald infinity pool consisting of three depths, which allow swimmers to make their laps while enjoying magnificent views of the ocean.
• Bale Bengong: The Bale looks out towards the sea and has been constructed to allow for yoga classes, massage sessions and coaching sessions. It is surrounded by flowing water, instilling a peaceful calmness.
• Spa: Villa Flow’s Spa Bale is the place to relax and destress with professional therapists offering ritual body scrub, massages, manicure and pedicure, and facial.
All meals at Villa Flow are home-made using fresh produce from its organic garden. Meals are served according to a fixed menu, using the latest harvest from the garden and daily purchased fresh ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served only to in-house guests. Complimentary afternoon tea, including a healthy snack is served, at 16:00. There is also a special menu for vegetarians, as well as gluten and diary free meals.
Villa Flow and its surroundings allow for many activities. Recommended activities are visiting the nearby Water Palace in nearby Ujung, trekking the rice fields, boat cruise to White Sand Beach, cooking classes, cycling to explore neighbouring area, diving in Amed (coral walls) and Tulamben (150m shipwreck), or book a driver for half a day to explore East Bali.
• Early Bird Special: Minimum 3 nights stay; booking needs to be confirmed minimum 60 days prior to arrival
• Honeymoon Special: No minimum stay, special flower decoration on arrival. For minimum stay of 3 nights, there is additional complimentary candlelight dinner.
For more information please visit: www.villaflowbali.com