A club filled with facilities and activities to keep the young guests entertained.
Rimba Jimbaran Bali by Ayana has opened a Kids Club, which includes a mini-cinema, games room, and an activity programme to keep the little ones entertained.
Entry to the Rimba Kids Club is through a “secret” entrance via one of the poolside cabanas, just a hop and a jump from the lower pool waterslide. Children can enter via a slide or a set of small steps into the air-conditioned, colourfully decorated facility.
They have a choice of activities:
- Mini-cinema room with theatre-style sofa seating, and a 55-inch TV for movie time;
- Games room with a 55-inch TV for Wii and PlayStation4 (also available for hourly booking);
- Two computers for online games;
- Indoor rope swing and soft toys;
- Puzzles and books in various languages; and
- Activities programme that changes daily to offer traditional dance, crafts, dress-ups and games, cooking classes with the resort’s chefs, rock-climbing, kite-making and flying, or a visit to Rimba’s own Balinese Hindu temple where the staff makes daily offerings.
The Kids Club, which is open from 9am to 5pm, also has a bathroom and secure entrance gate, so no child or adult can enter or leave without the staff’s permission.
Rimba Kids Club is additional to the existing Ayana Kids Club at the 90-hectare property above Jimbaran Bay, giving guests of both Rimba and Ayana the choice of two Kids Clubs with different activity programmes and facilities to keep the little ones entertained.
For more information, please visit: http://www.rimbajimbaran.com/en/home